ASUS Premium Care
Protect your investment with ASUS Premium Care (APC) warranty extension. With an ASUS Premium Care package, you’ll have a peace of mind that your ASUS products will be covered with additional protection after the standard warranty expires! ASUS Premium Care has several options available with different levels of coverage to suit your needs, so you can create a tailor-made package to fully protect your ASUS products. ASUS Premium Care includes a wide range of benefits, including:
- Hassle-free repair or replacement, including parts and labor, during your extended warranty period;
- Additional protection for accidental damage to major parts;
- International or local repair and support (depending on the extended service package purchased).
Warranty Extension Package (WEP)
When you need to repair or replace a part in your PC, you may have to consider many factors, such as price, compatibility and capacity. ASUS Premium Care warranty Extension frees you of these concerns, providing you extended warranty services after your ASUS product’s standard warranty expires.
- Subject to complete the activation; your product’s warranty period will automatically extend from the end date of its standard warranty.
- Except for the change to warranty period, all other terms will remain the same as the products’ standard warranty.
- This service package does not cover software, battery, peripherals, free accessories such as a mouse or bag, and customer-induced damage.
- APC warranty extension includes international/local support. Service is provided following the local standard and service policy. Please refer to the Warranty and Support section of your warranty card for more information.
Accidental Damage Protection Package
Accidents happen; ASUS has you covered!. Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) helps you reduce repair or replacement costs due to mishaps that occur during normal use of your devices.
- Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) provides coverage for the following types of accidental damage arising out of normal use: drop, falls, or other collisions, liquid damage, electrical surges and accidental breakage.
- Scenarios not covered (but not limited to) by the ADP terms are: scratches and dents, incorrect or inadequate customer installation, lost or stolen products, intentional damage, recovery or transfer of stored data to the product, requests for miscellaneous cables or accessories, and damages caused by acts of God or nature.
- Only one (1) ADP claim may be filed per coverage year commencing on the purchase date of Accidental Damage Protection (ADP). The customer is responsible to pay for one-way shipping to ASUS Service Centre, and ASUS will cover the costs of returning the unit to your originating address within Canada only.
- Unlimited key parts can be claimed every year commencing from activation date of Accidental Damage Protection (ADP). For any additional claims made for repair of key part(s), the labor, shipping and spare parts costs will be borne by the customer.
- Key part(s) referred to above include the screen (LCD), DVD/CD ROM drive, motherboard, processor, hard disk drive and memory.
- The total cumulative costs of repair services provided under this Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) shall not exceed the customer purchase price of the product.
- All components repaired or replaced by an ASUS Service Centre will be under warranty for three months or for the remainder of the warranty period, whichever is applicable.
- In order to make a claim under Accidental Damage Protection (ADP), you will have to provide an explanation of where and when the incident occurred as well as a detailed description of the incident. Failure to provide this information or requested documentation will result in the claim being rejected.
- Service and warranty coverage may vary depending on region and country. Please check with your local retailer or partner representative to confirm available options.
- Please visit the ASUS support site at http://www.asus.com/support/ for current and complete ASUS warranty information.
- Although we strive to present the most accurate and comprehensive information at the time of publication, we reserve the right to make changes without prior notice.
Your ASUS product must be purchased in brand new condition within Canada from an authorized ASUS dealer (e.g. retailer or reseller). ASUS Premium Care must be purchased within 180 days of your product’s purchase date. One service package per product.
*Eligibility of products determined by product serial number and subject to verification by ASUS
Question? No problem, please reach out to a WEP support Specialist for all your inquiries, WEP_CA@asus.com.